Responsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services
to include video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home. The
primary focus is on increasing connect volume in assigned territories
through sales to former customers to win them back. Develops a
foundational knowledge of Comcast's products and services, improves
sales skills, and learns how to maximize sales through effectively
working assigned turf.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Comcast products, promoting and
selling offerings to individual customers by knocking every door within
assigned territory. Displays familiarity with features, benefits,
product differences, pricing, and campaigns for video, high-speed
internet, voice, and XFINITY Home.
- Communicates and develops rapport with customers. Evaluates individual
customers' existing and potential product needs and make
recommendations. Increases customer understanding of Comcast products
and pricing models as well as competitive advantage over other service
providers. Evaluates competitive offers and frames response to show the
benefits of Comcast.
- Possesses basic knowledge of selling techniques and turf management;
shows confidence in selling ability. Creates and executes basic sales
plans with minimal assistance.
- Displays basic time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Under
minimal supervision, establishes and organizes daily sales activities.
Generates business through established and approved methods of lead
generation. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure
product installation goal is achieved.
- Develops and demonstrates record of success in residential canvassing
sales environment with emphasis on business to consumer sales.
- Displays thorough understanding of video, high-speed internet, voice
services and XFINITY Home.
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, people and customer
- Establishes strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not
limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for
considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses
necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
-Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences.