Kikka sushi is looking for an energetic, hard working, dependable, team players that will provide great customer service in our new located in the new Whole Foods Market at: 12501 120th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034
The Food Prep / Cook will make sushi in advance and per customer's request. You don't know how to make sushi, no problem we will teach you!
The team member will also do prep work, prepare other Asian foods and maintain a clean and neat environment while helping customers in a fun, fast paced, exciting environment.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must know what sushi is
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Show great customer service skills
- Must be able and willing to work all Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Flexible morning and evening availability
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Working in quick service restaurants, supermarkets or fast paced environments
- Food handling experience and food handler certification
- Matching 401K
- Company provided uniform and shoe reimbursement
- Opportunities for internal advancement. We love to promote within!
Kikka Sushi founded in 1986 has grown rapidly throughout the nation to include locations in 29 states, with clients ranging from supermarkets, businesses, restaurants and universities. Check us out at #removed#
Founded in 1986, our mission is to provide delicious, fresh, and wholesome Asian food to satisfy every palate, while also delivering excellence in customer service. Kikka Sushi sets the bar high with an incredible variety of Asian-inspired cuisine, the freshest ingredients and highly-trained chefs that are constantly improving and expanding our products and services.
Role: Food Prep / Cook - FT w/ Benefits
Apply for this job now.