Foremost Capital Management is seeking entrepreneurial-minded business owners eager to grow their business through their greatest asset—their network of contacts.
NOTE: This position should be considered commission based and is 1099 income only. Commissions are generous. Compensation is dictated by your performance. If you are unfamiliar with this industry and the pay structure, please ask and we will be happy to explain in more detail.
Maybe you've worked hard to build your business in the following areas:
Financial Operations & Services | Insurance | Private Equity | Real Estate Broker | Capital Management | Business Broker
If so, you are probably looking for opportunities to continue to grow your business and offer more to your network. Some business owners are limited to what they can offer their valued client base and that's where we come in.
Foremost Capital Management is a multi-generational family owned business focused in alternative investments, namely Managed Futures. Managed Futures has quickly grown in recent decades, rising over $350B. The benefits offered in this space are worth exploring for your retail, high net worth, and institutional clients.
- Distinguish yourself by providing a unique service
- Managed Futures is not going to compete with your current business
- Help your client's investment portfolio while helping your own business as well
- Pays perpetuity of income and can be ramped up quickly
By working with Foremost, you will discover how Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs) trade in a structured program you can offer prospects. These products as well as our team-minded support staff offer:
- Investment choices with an actual (not hypothetical) track record
- A wide range of risk | return profiles and minimum investment amounts
- Investments for Individuals, IRA, Trusts, businesses, and pension plan
- Liquidity (no lockup period for investments)
- Diversification from traditional investments
- Ability to make money regardless which direction the stocks are going
- Transparency of fees and market exposure
Requirements Before Soliciting:
- Series 3—National Commodities Futures Examination
- Series 30 for individuals not located near Geneva, IL
- Take advantage of product education and marketing resources offered by Foremost
- Understand and recommend Managed Futures and system-trading products
- Value and prioritize long-term customer relationships
- Be honest, share knowledge, and learn from others (Team Player)
Send your resume into us today, and we'll email you specifics about this career changing opportunity!
Visit us at: #removed# or likes us on Facebook/follow us on Twitter @foremostcm
Bob Miller, Founder: Welcome to Foremost Capital Management! I started trading my own account in 1971, and in 1976 entered into the futures industry as an advisor and a broker. In 1980, I launched my first futures brokerage company where I had one associate and one broker. Now, with my two sons Mark and Scott, we are a multi-generational family business. Foremost is an IIB (Independent Introducing Broker), registered with the CFTC and a member of the NFA with multiple locations and has an excellent group of brokers and staff. Foremost has multiple clearing relationships with a number of the largest clearing firms in the world. We are located in beautiful Geneva, Illinois along the Fox River.
Today, we continue to serve clients across the nation and in other parts of the world. From education to investment, Foremost serves clients with Alternative Investments, namely Managed Futures.
Role: Business Growth Opportunity
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.