Senior Stakeholder Enquiry Lead
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Stakeholder Engagement Lead to join a team in a new function promoting the efficient resolution of stakeholder enquiries following the end of the EU Exit Transition Period.
This is a pivotal opportunity within a high-profile government organisation to improve the customer experience for external stakeholders and reduce workflow for policy teams within the department.
Contract length: 2 months with a view to extend
Location: Remote working
Rate: £350 inside IR35
Clearance Level: Preferably SC
- Efficiently deal with stakeholder enquiries across different areas of the business
- Coordinate complex pieces of work across multiple stakeholders and functions
- - Ability to craft compelling content which is data rich, accurate and concise
- - Ability to work in fast paced, high pressured environment
- Stakeholder management experience within a government setting
- Ability to work in fast paced, high pressured environment
- This role is for an immediate start
If you feel that your skills and experience match the above requirements, please contact Kerry Malcarne on 020 7557 7667, or email your CV to #removed#