Are you a recent Graduate considering a career in Education?
Have you completed a Childhood Studied, Psychology or Core Subject Degree and want to know what careers are available to you?
Teaching Personnel offer a variety of positions within the Education Sector, including but not limited to:
- General Teaching Assistant
- 1:1 Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Behaviour Mentor
- Support Worker
- SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Speech and Language Teaching Assistant
- Cover Supervisor
- Future Teacher
If you are considering a career as a Teacher, but want to gain hands-on experience in the sector before applying for your PGCE or SCITT placement, then Teaching Personnel's Future Teachers programme could be the perfect opportunity fot you.
What you can expect as a Future Teacher in Hull, with Teaching Personnel:
- Weekly pay and access to training
- A fantastic insight into the world of teaching
- A sense of your suitability for this profession
- To feel proud supporting young peoples in their pursuit of education success
- To gain an appreciation for the challenges and reward experienced by education professionals as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their pupils
- Access to online professional development and support materials during your placement year
If you would like to register as a Future Teacher in Hull, or simply have a chat about the different roles available to you, please call Dave Yates on 01482 908030, or email an up to date CV via the application link. Alternatively, you can visit #removed# to register your details online.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.