Is it your dream to make a career in helping others? If so, come join the Pride Health team as a Direct Support Professional! As a DSP, you will be providing superior care, comfort, and support to adults with developmental disabilities while ensuring the client’s well-being and safety. Positions available in Queens!
- Support individuals in new life experiences and learning new skills
- Assist with activities of daily living such as preparing food and personal hygiene
- Maintain a clean and safe living environment
- Collaborate with management and report any issues, including observations of abuse, to management promptly
- De-escalating situations that a client may perceive as stressful on occasion
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1 year previous experience providing one-on-one direct care required
- Must be willing to obtain CPR Certified by the American Heart Association or Red Cross, TB Testing, and OPWDD orientation before starting work
Here at PRIDE Health we strive to provide our colleagues with a positively charged work environment; treating them with respect and appreciation. Happy employees work harder and care more; in turn they will go the extra mile for our customers and candidates. Creating and fostering a culture based on performance-oriented teamwork and innovative thinking is what sets us apart from the rest.
Our mission is to treat our stakeholders better than anyone in our industry by attracting, equipping and retaining the best individuals who will work as a team achieving our corporate objectives. Stakeholders include clients, employees, temporary workers, vendors, investors and others.
Role: Direct Support Professional
Apply for this job now.