Location: NJ , Princeton
Job type - Full time perm
We are looking for a Devops Engineer
Client is seeking a DevOps professional for traditional DevOps and automation engineering roles to support our ever expanding Identity and Access Management platform. This position is an operational engineering role and you will be an integrated part of our development team. You will be implementing tools to configure servers, not manually configuring them each time. You won't be deploying code; you will build tools so that anyone in application support can automatically deploy code.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Treat infrastructure as a product by contributing ideas on how to continually improve automation services and resiliency of the platform.
• Monitor and instrument assigned areas.
• Provide tooling to developers.
• Scale our infrastructure in an automated fashion.
• Follow and execute Production, QA, Dev and other environmental change control processes.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above.
• Ensure automated processes are well documented.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science and and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• 5+ years combined experience in software development, network administration, DevOps, or similar.
• 3+ years previous DevOps engineering experience.
• 2+ years of experience Perl or Python or similar scripting language.
• 2 + years of consistent experience in builds of software using one of the following Automation Tools: Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, or similar technologies.
• 3+ years of experience with Git version control or other source code repository technology.
• 5+ years of Windows server administration; Linux server administration with RedHat , Centos or similar.
• 3+ years of experience using nginx or similar technologies.
• Familiar with Cloud experience ideally Exposure to Amazon Web Services.
• 5+ years of experience in T-SQL and Oracle SQL.
• 5 + year of experience in web server administration using IIS and/or Apache.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Role: DevOps Engineer - full time perm
Apply for this job now.