Penn Apartment Staffing is seeking Experienced Leasing Professionals for temporary and permanent opportunities in the Irving area. We work with top management companies that are always looking for reliable candidates with a strong work ethic. If you are thinking about getting back in to the leasing field, or would like to make a change, we can help you get started on the path to your new career.
- Leasing apartments to maintain occupancy and collections
- Stand up, greet, qualify and "close" prospects
- Verify application and process paperwork
- Generate traffic for the property by performing outreach marketing (while thinking outside the box)
- Keep current residents happy by conducting functions and maintaining strong customer service
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply product knowledge to clients needs by communicating the features and benefits
- Answer phones
- Take work orders
- Assist the manager and assistant manager as needed
- Must have at least 1 year of Multi-family leasing experience
- Professional and Polished
- Organized and detail oriented
- Energetic self-starters
- Be outgoing and a team player with positive attitude
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Yardi software, Onesite, Entrata, Bluemoon
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
Walk-ins are welcome Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm.
10300 N Central Expwy, Suite 520 Dallas, TX 75231
For more information about Penn Apartment Staffing please visit PennApartmentStaffing.com. Find us on Facebook for weekly updates.
Please do not apply if you are not open to temp or temp to hire opportunities, as this is standard within the Multifamily staffing industry.
At Penn Apartment Staffing, we are passionate about what we do and the relationships we develop with local apartments and the employees. We provide opportunities that can result in a rewarding career and lasting friendships. Our commitment to providing top talent to our clients has proven to be successful, and we are looking for people who share our passion and enjoy working in the multi-family industry. The way staffing should be!
Role: Experienced Leasing Consultant
Apply for this job now.