- Supervise and execute aspects of the financial reporting processes and controls for Heartland’s 800+ supported practices, with specific focus on analytical review, scalability, and automation.
- Perform analytical review of a group of supported offices on a monthly basis including budget to actual, comparison to prior periods and detailed reviews of underlying drivers of results.
- Perform analytical review of corporate department reporting packages on a monthly basis for budget to actual and current vs. prior period analysis.
- Assess office results for compliance with relevant accounting policies.
- Review office results for improvement opportunities including such items as process efficiencies and compliance with purchasing agreements.
- Execute internal controls.
- Communicate financial results of areas supervised to Heartland Dental team members on a monthly basis.
- Develop and mentor team members.
You might be a perfect fit for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or experience in a financial reporting leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP.
- Proficiency in navigating reporting tools and financial accounting systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, especially in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Track record of building teams.
- Ability to work at the Home Office in Effingham, IL as needed.
You might also have:
- SEC experience.
- Experience with internal controls.
Heartland Dental is the leading dental support organization in the U.S. with more than 850+ supported locations nationwide. With our proven systems and unending support, we provide doctors and their teams with the non-clinical management relief needed to lead a successful dental practice.
Founded by Dr. Rick Workman in 1997, we exist to accelerate a doctor’s learning curve towards becoming an excellent, productive and thriving clinician. As a doctor-led organization, supported doctors have full clinical autonomy, access to world-class education and full leadership of their individually-branded offices.
Through years of experience, we have a proven track record of being an excellent career choice for new and tenured doctors. Supported doctors join a network of over 1,500 colleagues across the country who are committed to advancing the industry and providing excellent patient care in the communities they serve.
1200 Network Centre Dr,
Effingham, IL 62401
Role: Supervisor of Financial Reporting
Apply for this job now.