We are a Phoenix based company specializing in industrial motor manufacturing and repair, custom electrical controls, and industrial equipment installation, service, and maintenance. We are currently looking for an apprentice level Industrial Electrician to assist in copper mining projects.
As an Industrial Electrician, you will assist with the electrical tasks in an industrial copper mining environment.
- 3+ years of electrical experience in a copper mining environment
- Experience with low and medium voltage applications
- Experience with PLC Controls is desirable
- Ability to perform cutting, threading, installing GRC and PVC Coated GRC and fittings
- Experience with automation, conveyors and pumping systems is a plus
- Must be able to work following demanding schedule: late hours, overnight, weekends and be able to be away from home 3-4 nights per week, weekly.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits package
- Commitment to ongoing training as new technologies and equipment emerge!
So if you are an Industrial Electrician with copper mine experience, apply today and get ready to start your NewGig!
Role: Industrial Electrician - Copper Mine
Apply for this job now.