Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £12,000 - £14,000 per annum
REED are working in partnership with a leading Educational establishment based near Dorchester - please see details below.
Sales Ledger ClerkPermanent vacancy - £23,3000 FTE 24 hours per week - 9am - 3pm Monday to Thursday Main Tasks and Duties:Maintaining the sales ledger
- Process requests for sales invoices and credit notes
- Produce sales invoices and credit notes
- Ensure VAT is allocated at the correct rates
- Produce timely aged debtors reports for the Finance Director and Governors at the end of each calendar month and attend monthly credit control meetings
- Ensure customers adhere to agreed credit terms by chasing overdue debts, issuing statements/ letters
• Allocation of all monies received
- Check and balance credit card payments, apply correct nominal code and post
- Record receipts for all cash, EPOS receipts and bank receipts applying correct nominal code, balance cash received and prepare for banking in time for cash collection services
- Order change when necessary and top up spare floats
- Experience and confidence working in a sales ledger/accounts receivable role.
- Experience of collecting debts
- Experience of producing, analysing and presenting debtors reports
- Experience of using a commercial accounting system
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of Office 365, Microsoft Packages and TEAMS.
If you are interested in joining a friendly, small finance team with progression available please reply asap Kind Regards