Teaching assistants needed to work in a Manchester secondary school due to an increased demand in students who need additional learning support. If you are looking to work as a learning support assistant in Manchester we will be able to provide you with opportunities to work in secondary schools assisting students who have moderate learning difficulties covering Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, social emotional and mental health.
To be eligible for this role you will need to have a passion for working with young people and previous experience of working with students of a secondary school age would be desirable. You will be working with students on a small group and 1:1 basis with the opportunity to directly impact upon their learning,
As well as working with secondary schools in Manchester, Teaching Personnel also cover the local authorities of Tameside, Stockport and Trafford. Teaching assistants positions are on a full time, part time, permanent and flexible basis dependant on the demand from schools and funding.
Highlights of working as a teaching assistant;
- Highly rewarding job role supporting students throughout their education
- Weekly pay rates up to £350 per week
- Opportunities to work in various school settings
- Support from a team of knowledgeable consultants
- Access to a number of CPD training and development courses
Criteria to be eligible for the Teaching Assistant role;
- Prior experience of working with young people or a relatable sector
- Suitable references and eligibility for a fully enhanced DBS certificate
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the role
- Empathetic and nurturing personality
To apply for the Teaching Assistant role please upload your CV via the link below with a short covering letter to support your application. If you would like to discuss the Teaching Assistant role please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Office.