An excellent mainstream secondary school, rated Outstanding by Ofsted, is looking for the right candidate to add to their dedicated department.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Immediate start
- £1160-£1400 per month
This SEN Teaching Assistant role would see you working with the school's dedicated SEN support staff, who are devoted to helping every student secure excellent progress. This full time Teaching Assistant role will see you undertaking gratifying work such as one-to-one support with key students, small group intervention and pastoral support working with pupils who have moderate learning and/or behavioural difficulties, such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia and social emotional mental health challenges.
This role would be well suited to someone who is looking for a new challenge within their career, or someone who has recently graduated and may be looking to gain some valuable classroom experience to support a future teaching application. Ideally, you would have experience of working with young people with SEN in an educational or school-based environment.
Located a short distance from the M56 and M60, this school is easily accessible from in and around Trafford, Warrington, Stockport, Knutsford, Manchester, Northwich and Macclesfield.
Highlights of the role:
- Weekly pay through our PAYE scheme (£1160-£1400 per month)
- Regular CPD and training courses through Teaching Personnel
- Highly rewarding job role
- Passion for education and for supporting young people
- Experience of working in a school-based environment
- Experience working with young people with SEN
- Flexible working attitude
- Willingness to learn and undertake CPD courses
If you are interested in the role of working as a Teaching Assistant please register your interest by uploading your most recent CV, highlighting why you would be suitable.