This position is responsible for managing and coordinating activities of projects to ensure that goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within specified time frame and budget parameters.
· Monitor and coordinate the execution of various projects and processes relating to client contracted agreements;
· Resolve problems that arise due to inclement weather, emergencies, change orders, or other issues that may cause delays;
· Provide project status reports including spreadsheets, memorandums and scheduling documents to customers as required;
· Provide oversight to internal personnel assigned to the project;
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· High School Diploma with at least two years of relevant work experience;
· Must have extensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook;
· Excellent organizational and facilitation skills, including a demonstrated ability to drive internal deadlines;
· Ability to quickly review, comprehend, clarify, and relay detailed technical information;
· Excellent communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to obtain, record, and disseminate fast-changing information across multiple teams;
· Demonstrate attention to detail;
· Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
We engage in sustainable practices and anticipate the needs of our customers. We maximize return to the stockholders while still maintaining quality in our products.
Role: Project Coordinator Project Manager
Apply for this job now.