Perform service calls with a strong focus on quality workmanship, communication, and customer satisfaction
We expect candidates to have experience performing service calls and dealing with customers
Common Job Duties:
- Diagnosing; leaks, drain clogs, not water, no hot water, low water pressure, etc.
- Repairing/replacing broken pipes, faucets, water heaters, sump pumps, disposals, drain lines, shower valves, etc
- Installing water treatment systems, gas piping, etc.
- Communicating with customers, co-workers, managers, and vendors
- Maintain an orderly, clean, and fully stocked company truck.
We are looking for a person who wants to be a positive, friendly, and willing member of our growing team.
We provide excellent benefits on top of an excellent pay rate.
Candidates must have:
- A minimum 4 years experience in the trade
- A deep understanding of plumbing fixtures and plumbing system designs
- Enthusiasm to learn and grow
- Clean driving record and background
- Pass a drug test on a regular basis
- Ability to work an hour or two late at times
Hourly Rate between $22 and $32 - based on experience level
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Teledoctor and Roadside assistance for entire family
- 5 paid sick days
- Up to 10 paid Vacation days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Hands-on training
- Company outings and events
- Take Home Vehicle for our Leads.
- Paid Uniforms
- Gas Credit Card for Company Vehicle.
- Tool Co-Op Program
- Boot Program