Company: NEWCROSS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £18.11 - £18.11
Join our team as a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant and help make a difference
We are looking for a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant in Falkirk, Airth, Plean, Stirling and the surroundings to join our team. You will earn up to £12.94 per hour as a Care Assistant and up to £18.11 per hour as a Senior Care Assistant (includes holiday pay).
As a Care Assistant or Senior Care Assistant, you will benefit from plenty of employee perks and flexible working hours, so you can easily fit your lifestyle around work! What you will need to join us
Perks of this Care Assistant/Senior Care Assistant position
- 3 months of paid care experience within the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise
- Access to a vehicle is desired but not essential
- You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team
A little bit about Newcross Healthcare
- Flexi Pay, where you can instantly access up to 50% of your completed shifts' value (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- HealthForceGo, where you can choose from a wide range of flexible shifts that best suit you
- Earn up to a 30% uplift with Surge Pay for working last-minute weekend shifts
- Newcross World, our app-based training platform that allows you to access plenty of training tools to help you progress in your career
- Access to over 30,000 discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Newcross Healthcare uniform and welcome box when you join
- Bonuses when you refer other nurses or carers to join our team
- Healthcare and mental health advice, support and in-app appointments with NHS-registered GPs through myHealthPlan
We are a well-established, national organisation that truly cares about employee development. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. In this rewarding role, you will be a valued member of our community, joined by a group of health and social care workers with the same goal.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt. Apply today and you can start within a week!