Company: JONATHAN LEE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £29.18 per hour
Title: Customer Attributes Engineer
Division: Body Engineering
Contract Position based at: Gaydon
Rate: up to £29.18/hr Ltd umbrella
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication, project management skills & team working.
- Previous experience of leading a process with cross-functional stakeholders to drive results.
- Ability to understand and engage different stakeholders from around the business.
- Ability to present data & issues to a varied audience. Using Power point and CATIA / 3DExperience.
- Working knowledge of developing system location strategies by constraint of six degrees of freedom and management of variation.
- Setting & Delivering Crafted Quality targets aligned to PQ Attribute requirements.
- Benchmarking competitor vehicles to identify BIC examples and potential solutions to Crafted Quality issues.
- Working closely with the DVA and Dimensional System departments to oversee the progression of DVA, Locator Strategies and GD&T studies in support of the delivery of the Crafted Quality process.
- Working closely with commodity owners to develop understanding of assembly processes, optimum location strategies and other elements of the sketchbooks as part of delivering world class Crafted Quality.
- Reviewing vehicles, Design properties, surfaces and CAD geometry to identify and track the closure of potential Crafted Quality issues.
- Working closely with PQ core team to help identify lessons learnt and process improvements.
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.