The Pricing Specialist- ENTERTAINMENT position is a vital part of the AJ Tickets Team. This role is suited for anyone who is passionate about the entertainment and concert world. Your primary focus will be monitoring pricing and inventory trends across the entertainment/concert industry in order to properly price inventory. Additionally, you will be required to assist in the order fulfillment process. These roles are time-sensitive and will require quick reaction times regardless of the time or hour.
· Pricing current inventory for sale
· Monitor entertainment and concert industry daily in order to understand current pricing, inventory, and market trends, etc
· Identifying new opportunities for purchase
· Assist with the order fulfillment process
· Ability to react quickly to changing marketplaces
· Assist with projects as assigned.
· Trustworthy- you are going to be individually responsible for pricing and selling large amounts of inventory - can we trust you?
· Knowledge and passion about the Entertainment and Concert industry is crucial and will help you succeed.
· Work Ethic - are you a 9-5 type of employee or do you own your work and stay the course when needed?
· Some weekends and nights may required - on a flex schedule
· Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook) & Google Docs
· Familiarity with secondary ticket sites is preferred. ie. Ticketmaster, Stubhub, VividSeats, etc.
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation levels
· Individual and team-based bonus. - your chance to shine!
· Medical plans (4 options), dental & paid time off.
· Office sponsored trips to sporting events
Role: Pricing Specialist - Entertainment
Apply for this job now.