Job title: Product Delivery Lead
Location, Status: London
Headline: We're looking for a Product Delivery Lead to work on Potato client product development.
The Product Delivery Lead will be a key role in our London studio. Our Product Leads are accountable for product vision and strategy, roadmapping, defining desired outcomes, capturing and maintaining requirements for the product/user. Our Delivery leads are accountable for delivery methodology and for leading a team to ensure timely, accurate and effective delivery. This role is a hybrid mix of both disciplines, looking after client and team, focusing on strategy, outcomes, people and improvement. We wouldn't expect both roles to be played at the same time with the same client(s), but more the ability to play them when necessary.
At Potato, we think that technology should improve our lives. That's why best-in-class software development and human-centred design are at the heart of everything that we do. We're a talented bunch of problem solvers who are committed to finding a better way; delivering smarter products that provide more satisfying experiences and more valuable outcomes for our clients and their users.
We need a Product Delivery Lead to be able to build close working relationships with our clients, who are the Product Owners and are able to work towards tracking against key strategic and commercial outcomes. You should also be able to develop a solid understanding of the product's users, knowledge of the client marketplace, the product's competition, and future trends affecting the product's domain. You should be motivational to delivery teams and understand the importance of servant leadership approaches while understanding and managing project budgets, contracts and deliverables.
You must have....
- Previous proven experience in a product strategy or product management role
- Experience as a Scrum Master or Senior Project Manager within a tech agency
- Ongoing communication of the product vision, outcomes, and user stories to multiple groups - client stakeholders, the product team, and other relevant 3rd parties
- Setting and agreeing acceptance criteria for user stories
- Refining the product backlog in preparation for the next iteration
- Translating regular project/Scrum reports for wider and disparate audiences
- Assess business and user value, develop cases, and prioritise user stories, epics and themes to ensure design, development and validation work focuses on these at all times, and aligns with agreed Product Strategies
- Informing, helping and learning as part of the Product Team
- Sharing insights and learnings internally and externally as part of the Product Team
- Business Acumen - the Product Delivery Lead is the decision maker regarding what features the product will have in collaboration with the client Product Owner
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding and experience in agile and lean design and development approaches
- Strategic and Commercial skills and literacy
- Design thinking and an appreciation of lower-fidelity prototyping methods
- Refined prioritisation skills - ability to focus on the "right" things, not just the "most urgent" things
- Strong storytelling and presentation skills
- High levels of emotional intelligence, personal resilience and empathy
- Ability to work and communicate in multiple contexts - client, team, partner, etc
- Patient, empathetic, direct conflict resolution
- Handling and effectively solving problems in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others
Role: Product Delivery Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.