Our student apartment community is currently seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Leasing Consultant! As a leasing professional, you will sell and renew residential apartment leases with a focus on generating qualified prospective residents, touring the property and following up with prospective residents, and preparing lease packages. Above all, you will have a passion for exceeding resident expectations and providing exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- 1+ year of sales and/or customer relations’ experience
- Demonstrated experience in sales or marketing
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license may be required
- Evenings, weekends and/or holidays may be required
Caliber Living is an Atlanta based property management company. We operate throughout the southeast with experience in many other markets throughout the nation.
It is our belief and experience that by providing better housing and atmosphere, the lives of our residents are both fulfilled and enriched. We accomplish this through focus on the physical and social experiences of our residents. These experiences combined with community involvement result in a greater you!
Role: Leasing Consultant
Apply for this job now.