PrideStaff is currently looking for full-time and part-time Shipping Associates for a distribution company located in Fletcher. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated team player! No experience necessary! Attendance bonus provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently works within a busy distribution department
- Packs and unpacks orders while maintaining department schedule
- Effectively uses organization systems and warehouse technology to locate and gather stock
- Accurately updates spreadsheets and stock information
- Creates shipping labels and handles shipping information
- Communicates with other stockroom personnel about organization practices and picker technology
- Keeps organized shipping records, including statements of origin, shipping costs, products shipped, and receipt dates
- Works well with shipping team to complete orders on time
Qualification and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to perform basic assembly skills
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to use basic hand tools
Hours of Work: M-F, 8:00 am to 6:30 pm (ending time depends on production schedule)
Part-time hours available.
Role: Shipping Associate - Full-Time & Part-Time
Apply for this job now.