DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer. All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. JOB PURPOSE:
Responsible for respiratory health teaching, patient evaluation and treatment. Works closely with physicians and pertinent staff regarding patient care. Supervises the Respiratory Technician. Educates patients and fellow employees on the proper use, features, safety and benefit of respiratory equipment. Maintain an active technical knowledge of respiratory products and services provided by the center. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge and ability to apply standards of respiratory therapy practice.
- Carries out therapy treatments to patients/resident as directed and per policy and protocols.
- Completes, maintains, gives and receives patient care status reports.
- Works with physicians and pertinent staff to maintain a high level of resident care.
- Informs physicians as to changes in respiratory status of assigned patients/residents.
- Performs charting duties in regards to respiratory therapy treatments or services
Eligible as a Certified Respiratory Therapist or as a Registered Respiratory Therapist. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) years’ experience as a Respiratory Therapist in the healthcare industry.MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current, active and unrestricted Respiratory Therapist (RRT or CRT) licensure/certification in state of practice. ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Previous experience with vent patients and long term facilities preferredJob:
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Aug 29, 2021, 8:43:50 AM