The Summit Company is seeking a detail-oriented individual who likes construction. Summit is a mid-sized General Contracting Company in Livonia that specializes in construction projects large and small. We provide our customers with a broad range of construction services ranging from complete new buildings (conventional and/or pre-engineered buildings) to interior renovations to small specific trade projects with our own tradesmen (including excellent finish carpentry work). Our regular customers include tier one automotive suppliers, churches and senior living communities.
· Bid large and small projects
· Create project budgets & schedules and award subcontracts
· Manage various projects including invoicing and change orders
· Coordination with project superintendent
· Communication with customers
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction preferred
· Knowledge & understanding of drawings, specifications, invoicing, etc.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and general computer navigation
· Self-motivated, detailed problem solver, communicator with upstanding morals & character
Competitive Salary with medical and other benefits
Role: Construction Project Manager Estimator
Apply for this job now.