Electrically biased maintenance Engineer
Fantastic Salary + Defined Contribution Pension + 90 DAYS HOLIDAY Per annum
Shifts: 12 hours days and nights
Based in West Yorkshire
ATA Recruitment is recruiting for a well-established chemical manufacturing business in West Yorkshire. They have sites all over the world and produce a variety of speciality chemicals for different applications.
The Site in West Yorkshire is fully automated and has been invested in in heavily over the last few years. There is a mix of old and new machinery and equipment on site, and they are currently looking at a large engineering project to increase manufacturing capacity that the successful electrically biased maintenance can be involved in.
- The electrically biased maintenance engineer will be responsible for conducting planned and reactive maintenance across the site.
- Respond to electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Working on PLC controlled equipment and machinery
- Electrically this includes 3 phase systems, control panels, drives, relays, invertors.
- Mechanically you will be working on pumps, pipes, valves, pressure systems, storage vessels
Apprentice trained up to a NVQ 3 in electrical as a minimum
Maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
Flexibility to work shifts
18th Edition training, NEBOSH, ATEX - this company are happy to develop your skills and put you through internal and external training courses in return for your hard work and commitment.
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.