SALES / MARKETING / ADVERTISING - ASSISTANT MANAGERS WANTED
Junior Executives - Sales, Marketing & Advertising!
The Austin Focus is looking for career-minded recent graduates to fill our Junior Executive position who are in search of a professional team based environment with rapid advancement.
WANT TO WORK FOR A WINNING TEAM?
The Austin Focus is an aggressive sales, marketing and business development firm based in the Austin area. We have recently made plans to expand our sales and marketing team on a local level due to campaign expansion. We will be opening 2 new offices within the next year. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire 10 additional Junior Executive for the Austin market immediately.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The sales, marketing and Junior Executive position is considered an entry-level marketing and sales position meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives right out of college! We have a strict promote only from within policy, which provides Junior Executives, and our sales and marketing reps with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, advertising, and sales.
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Paid Training and Travel
- Work in an exciting and friendly environment
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional
- Authorized to work in the US
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor
- Strong student mentality
- Manage marketing for small to medium accounts
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
- Client branding- marketing
- Territory management
- Account updates
- Contract overview
- There is no cold calling, business to business or door to door
We work in a fast paced, fun environment where we focus on the trainee's education and career advancement. We desire individuals with a "team player" attitude, great communication skills, and unbeatable work ethic.
This is a perfect for someone trying to get their "foot-in-the-door" in marketing, sales, account management, public relations, or advertising.
Role: SALES / MARKETING / ADVERTISING - Assistant Manager Needed ASAP
Apply for this job now.