Pay $60-75H. Must be citizen, green card or TN Visa.
1 year duration
· Design and Develop clean user friendly interface and customer experience for Digital mobile banking journeys
· Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers
· Innovate improvements to existing experiences
· Define interaction models, end-to-end user experiences, and user workflows
· Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes to showcase opportunities and guide developers
· Create storyboards to reflect a typical customer
· Write user interface design specifications and create style guides to define UI elements
· Iterate quickly and provide multiple design approaches
· Build responsive web applications as per design comps for complex, high volume & scalable applications
· Follow best practices and standards for accessibility (ADA) and cross browser compatibility
· Lead projects using agile methodology with dynamic team of technical, business and vendors
· Communicate & present ideas to internal and external business and technology stakeholders
· Collaborate with vendors who may provide technology components that will meet the end to end needs
· Knowledge of wireframe tools
· Experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop - NICE TO HAVE
· Strong communication skills to share ideas & collaborate with various stakeholders
· Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
Our client is hiring. We are a Global Solutions, Staffing and Consulting Services company with offices throughout the U.S., India and Mexico. Relocation assistance on case by case basis.
Role: Front End Developer
Apply for this job now.