DESCRIPTION: Mechanical Designer/Engineer
ENSER Corporation, a 70 year old engineering company, is seeking to hire a mid-level Mechanical Designer/Engineer to work within the Mechanical Department in our Charlotte, NC office. Typical responsibilities include designing fixtures, tooling, and mechanical machines/devices. This job entails a fast-paced work environment, dealing with Tooling and Fixture design, BTH Lifting devices, Custom Automation and Assembly Tooling, etc.
To step into the role as a Mechanical Designer/Engineer; the applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Ability to design fixtures, tooling, and mechanical machines/devices
- Ability to take direction from project managers
- Plant site visits with customers and field measure of equipment
- Proficient with solid models and fabrication drawings
- Ability to work with fabricators
Other Skills required:
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to interact with our valued team members and clients.
- BS degree Mechanical Engineering a plus but not required
- 3D CAD Software experience a must (CREO (Pro/E), Solidworks, Autocad, etc)
- 10-15 yrs. minimum experience
- Hands on industrial mechanical engineering design, demonstrating an ability to complete mechanical system analysis, sizing and design
Backed by more than 70 years of specialized engineering staffing, EngineeringTemp, an ENSER Company, provides engineering staffing expertise to companies and businesses like yours. Because of our years of experience, we are able to staff highly skilled engineering professionals into the top engineering jobs in the industry. We understand that successful recruiting isn't about a lot of resumes; it's about the right resumes. Some of the engineering positions we place are;
Subject Matter Experts
Role: Mechanical Designer
Apply for this job now.