Summary of job duties: Assistant providers in the delivery of health care to patients. Maintain efficient patient flow and complete other clinical and clerical duties under the guidelines and supervision of providers and manger.
- Room Patients
- Obtain chief compliant and vital signs
- Ensure accuracy and completion of EMR prior to physician encounter; including retrieval of Primary Care notes, labs, imaging, and other test results
- Maintain supplies, equipment and exam rooms
- Schedule test and appointments
- Obtain Prior Authorizations for test and medications
- Answer Phones
- Maintain medication sample closet under the direction of the Lead Medical Assistant
1 year experience preferred
Role: Medical Assistant
Location: North Chelmsford,
Apply for this job now.