SIRC is looking to fill an opening for an Integration Specialist position for a project in New York City (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099 or Corp to Corp.
Fair Fares” is an Agency program designed to serve more than 300,000 working low-income New Yorkers where transit expenses often exceed 10 percent of their family budgets, limiting their ability to access jobs and forcing them to forgo other necessities. This project is to automate the selection of the correct clients and send that selection to the group responsible for creating the fare benefit card
Tasks & Duties:
- Coordinate Testing/Evaluation
- Perform Code Review
- Monitor and implement information technology quality assurance standards.
- Perform unit testing of programs and systems
- Create and Develop Web Application specifications
- Development and Delivery of web forms in ASP.NET, including C#, SQL Server, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Develop specifications for full-stack apps which include Web server, relational database, and client-side servers
- Design pattern specifications using object oriented analysis/design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Asp.net, C#, Angular JS, Bootstrap, SQl Server 2012.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with Mongo DB, Web APIs and RESTful web/cloud services
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in real world delivery
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Products
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with Java Script, Node.js/ Express.js, Reactm, Redux, NPM and TypeScript
- Minimum 6 years Visual Studio 2005 - 2017, VS CODE, SharePoint, MS Source Safe, MS TFS, Git, IIS, JIRA
Established in 1994, SIRC provides the Federal Government and commercial clients with Information Technology Infrastructure Services, including software development, database management, system and network administration, information assurance, technical support and systems integration. Over the past decade, SIRC has perfected intelligent application of appropriate technologies, flexible and proven methodologies and deployment of highly skilled technology professionals. SIRC supports small, medium and large enterprises including select Fortune 500 companies.
Role: NY-20181105-15 Integration Specialist
Apply for this job now.