COMPANY: TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Management Accountant - Maternity Contract - 11 Months. Our Client is a multimillion-pound property investment company which has invested in assets across the UK and Western Europe. They primarily deal with acquiring and developing commercial real estate space. With almost £1billion already invested, they are quickly becoming one of Europe's leading commercial real estate investors. They are now seeking a Management Accountant to cover Maternity Leave for an 11 Month Contract to join their talented team and help contribute to their growing success.
The Role will primarily focus on the administration and accounting for the Asset Management companies of 4 entities. Key responsibilities:
- Preparing monthly finance file for accounts preparation, including downloading and formatting online bank reports, coding invoices, checking expense reports for accuracy, reconciling intercompany balances;
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports, together with comparison to plan and explanation of variances, for inclusion in investor reporting;
- Oversight of year-end audit and tax returns.
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns;
- Providing payroll providers with monthly salary, pension and benefit details;
- Raising sales and recharge invoices (monthly and quarterly), tracking payment and credit control;
- Scheduling payment runs and processing online bank payments;
- Preparing monthly cashflow forecasts and annual budgets;
- Assisting with FCA reporting.
- Other administrative tasks such as assisting with insurance renewals.
The Person: To apply you MUST have produced full Management Accounts within a real estate company and ideally be ACCA/CIMA qualified, however QBE individuals will also be considered. You will also possess a proactive attitude and be self-motivated. A working knowledge of current property systems (QUBE, Yardi, TRAMPS or similar) is ESSENTIAL. This will be a great time and opportunity to join a team which is growing the company to new levels of European asset management.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook