About bp retail
At the heart of customer facing roles, bp retail is at the forefront of the ever-changing market and supporting our customers with their every need. As a store manager you will be responsible for delivering this in your store. You can find out more about bp retail here
What we are we looking for in a Store Manager
An experienced manager who can lead by example and through change within a diverse team and deliver a high-quality customer experience while keeping safety as a number one priority. A manager who has strong leadership qualities which is used to grow and coach their team, whilst developing bp’s values and behaviours. Be able to prioritise effectively in the day to day running of the store and maximise the value of the various products and services on offer.
What you are responsible for
- Ensure that the store operates safely and legally in accordance with bp’s HSSE, food safety and compliance policies and procedures
- To lead and develop the store team to deliver customer and operational excellence and helping identify opportunities for growth
- Maximise the store efficiency and productivity in delivering great results and customer experience
- As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for the store team, including engagement, development, training, recruitment, and other people related tasks.
What you will be rewarded with
- Job security
- Competitive pay rates
- The opportunity to progress your career
- Paid holiday
- Family leave
- Flexible hours
- 25% discount on in store goods *exclusions apply
- Pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- The opportunity to earn a discretionary bonus of up to 14.25% of annual salary.
How to apply
To apply for a position at bp, you can log into the applicant portal on bpretailjobs.com and either create an account or log into one you have already created, and then apply for the roles you are interested in through the Apply button at the bottom of each page. All you will need to fill out is your personal details and attach an up-to-date CV and you will be able to submit your application.