General Cover Supervisor's Needed in Swadlincote for Secondary / KS3 and KS4 / Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
Are you seeking a flexible and exciting source of income in this uncertain time? Do you have experience working with children? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and when to stay at home?
TeacherActive are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor for our secondary schools around Beeston & surrounding Nottingham area. All work is set by class teachers so you will be required to simply follow the lesson plans and ensure behaviour and lesson disruption is at a minimum.
You will be able to work full-time or part-time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments. This is on a flexible basis and you can change your availability to suit your lifestyle.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- At least 6 months experience within an educational environment
- The flexibility to cover a variety of subjects
- Great Communication skills
- A good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A desire to make a difference and a passion for education
TeacherActive will be able to offer successful Cover Supervisor a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunity to be part of one of the largest networks in the outer Nottinghamshire area
- An experienced and hard-working consultant to support you in your placements
- A personalised service to fit you into schools that suit your work style
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To apply, please contact Kirstie Marriott on 0115 8241888 or email your CV to #removed#