Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote's success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
The Application Support role will respond to technical problems that occur within our internal tools and systems. Application Support will help users troubleshoot technical issues and build and maintain application monitoring processes and systems.
- Possessing specialist knowledge of software systems, devices, and applications
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and resolving tickets
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Selecting To-Do Rask from a list to complete by Due Dates
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent at problem solving
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to understand the issue and provide workarounds and document issues
Preferred Training and Experience:
- IT experience that includes: IT, helpdesk, or software support experience
- Flexible schedule
- Insurance knowledge
- Call center experience
- Basics of SQL language
It's an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other paid leaves vary based on work location.