A therapeutic IFA with a market leading reputation are looking for an Assistant Referrals Manager to support and manage the fostering referrals process:
You will assist the Referrals Manager with the end to end matching process from initial enquiry through to full service delivery and aid the growth of the IFA by placing children with suitably matched foster families who can meet the child’s holistic needs.
You will take the lead on overseeing the Respite and Supervised Contact processes and managing Staying Put arrangements and assist the Referrals Manager in leading and motivating the Referrals Team and provide supervision and professional development to key members of the team.
Over view of responsibilities
- To develop and maintain professional customer relationships with Local Authorities
- To ensure vacancies across the organisation are monitored and ensure maximum occupancy of available capacity, through communication and liaison with the Regional Managers, Supervising Social Workers and Foster Parents
- Organising respite
- Overseeing Supervised Contact
- Managing Staying Put arrangements
- To ensure an efficient handover to the Out of Hours Team daily
- To triage Referrals received from Local Authorities and oversee the Referrals Assistants in placement matching
- To support the Referrals Manager in maintenance of a range of record keeping systems and regular production of data from these, as required
- To facilitate a seamless, quality driven process between business development and fostering delivery
You will be:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Possess prior experience of working within a fostering team
- Have a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the fostering placement referral process
- Strong organisational and time management skills
This is a full time role, 9am-5pm, office based in Kent:
Salary is to £36,000 + excellent leave and benefits - a great career opportunity for an experienced fostering social worker to progress.
For further information around the organisation and role and a JD, please contact Harriet Connolly on 0121 323 3720 / 07740 773499 / #removed#
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children’s social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: With a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do get in touch, in confidence:
Role: Fostering Referrals - Deputy Manager - IFA
Job Type: Permanent
Location: kent, england, england
Apply for this job now.