Job Number: 230960
Senior iOS App Developer
- Sr iOS App Developer needed for a Contract to Hire role in Burlington, MA.
- Design and develop mobile applications on iOS devices that consume cloud-based speech services.
- Build unit testing and other automated test frameworks to support rapid deployment.
- Monitor app store feedback and crash reports for continuous product improvement.
- Coordinate with the cloud and mobile architect to access high value services on mobile devices.
- Document product internals and explain technical details in Confluence.
- Mentor additional developers with limited mobile experience.
- Native development experience on iOS applications.
- Experience programming and designing apps using Objective-C (preferred) or Swift.
- Expert understanding of concurrency, synchronization, and memory management on mobile platforms.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Experience with in-app purchase.
- Experience with continuous software integration and deployment.
- Experience with product development for the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Secure Software Development Methodologies, especially in-depth knowledge of OWASP vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of Agile SCRUM, Git and Atlassian Toolset.
Duration: Contract to Hire
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.
- provided by Dice