NQTs required for a number of schools for short and long term assignements. As schools across Wales break for the half term week and we continue in such an uncertain time for schools due to national lockdown and some Secondary year groups working from home for a week of the 'fire break' here at Teaching Personnel we are working closely with a number of schools across Cardiff & the Vale of Glamorgan to support with Teachers for the second half of the term and what is usually the busiest time of year for Supply cover. As a passionate Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) we will work to get you placed on short term flexible bookings or on a longer term basis depending on your preference. The recruitment process for schools will be slightly different this year and they are leaning on our partnerships for support more than ever.
If you've just completed your PGCE course and are now looking for your first role in Education then get registered with us today so we can work to find the perfect fit for you..
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- Start Dates: November 2020
- Position: Long Term positions available for various subjects
- Short term supply available for those wanting to gain more experience due to PGCE being cut short
- Pay Rates: Up to £700 per week dependant on experience
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses offered to prepare you for the challenges since re-opening (Wellbeing, Mental Health & managing change)
- Full or Part time roles to fit around your lifestyle
Newly Qualified Teacher Roles to include:
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Assess pupils learning through homework and parents evenings.
- Create a positive teaching environment
- Possess strong classroom management skills to control discipline and behaviour
- Staying up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Support Year 6 to Year 7 transition period in September
- Enhanced support given for NQT's due to many placements cut short
TEACHING PERSONNEL are a recommended supplier of Agency Staff in Cardiff and are Approved by the Welsh Government Teacher Agency Framework. We proved exemplary vetting standards, candidate care, Fair payment for staff and ethical practices to meet the criteria.
As a company we have worked alongside schools within the South Wales area for over 10 years. Developing these relationships has enabled us to ensure we have the pupil's education and support at the forefront of every action.
If you are a NQT with the passion and desire to succeed please send your CV through the link or call our Supportive Secondary Team to see how we can help you secure your first Teaching position.