Immediate start £9.50/hr
Stanton buy Dale / Nottingham
This role would suit a person with previous recruitment experience or an individual who would like to start their career in the recruitment industry and has some previous experience from customer service role.
You will be working for the team that provides and supplies temporary, contract and permanent staff for the Supply Chain industry (factories and warehouses).
Proman is a (1.8 Billion Euro Sales) company currently developing a UK network and this is creating new opportunities for talented individuals seeking positions of influence and responsibility.
We have a network of over 300 Offices in different Countries, operating across Supply Chain, Construction and Engineering Sectors.
If you have previous recruitment experience and you are looking for the next step in your career in a forward-thinking organisation then this may be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Previous commercial experience is required (recruitment/ customer services/ call centres/ sales or similar).....
- You will be comfortable interacting with people face to face and over the phone and being able to build excellent relationships.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English are essential and ability to communicate in Romanian is required
- You will also have the following skills, experiences and attributes…
Excellent work ethic, computer literacy, excellent organisation skills with the ability to run multiple projects, professional telephone manner, must have engaging personality with ability to build rapport and trust.
Recruitment Resourcer -The Role
Your main responsibilities will be;
- Writing and placing of adverts in order to attract applicants and maintain availability of registered candidates, using Job Websites and Social Media
- Managing online advertising of all vacancies available
- Telephone screening of potential candidates and managment of our Screeining Systems
- Understanding clients' requirements and ensuring candidates are recruited within the required timeframe
- General administrative duties as and when required
- Contacting candidates regarding available work
- Maintaining regular contact with ad-respondents to keep them informed of developments and opportunities
If this sounds good please apply here with your CV.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities