This is a very varied position which involves conducting a caseload of company commercial files for clients including Sole Traders, Partners, Directors and Shareholders. You will work on a wide variety of business matters including Sales, Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Reconstructions, as well as taking part in Business Development activities. You will be joining a highly successful and expanding team in a brand new office and with a firm boasts a very friendly working environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be respomsibile for working independently and with collegaues on general commercial agreements including terms of business, franchise agreements, dealing with shareholder, LLP and partnership agreements, dealing with business sales, purchases and transfers between £1million - £20million, corporate reconstructions up to £20million
- Assisting colleagues on large corporate transactions where required
- Performing fee earning work accurately and in a timely fashion
- Financial control particularly regarding cash flow
- Participation in business development to promote the firm and your work
Background / skills:
- Minimum 2 years PQE with at least 75% of current caseload to be Company Commercial work
- Has the ability to work independently and with colleagues
- An excellent communicator both written and spoken
- A commercial savvy with a good understanding of company / commercial work
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Company Commercial Solicitor who is looking for a new role with a prestigious firm. You will have the opportunity to really make this role your own and progress your career.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above role.
Role: Company Commercial Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Plymouth, Devon, Devon
Apply for this job now.