Inspect, install and repair plumbing equipment, fixtures, and materials working from schematics, drawings, blueprints, and other specifications.
• Inspect, isolate problems, and repair defects in tanks, water, and steam transport devices, valve and pressure equipment using motorized machinery, hand tools, and specialized plumbing equipment.
• Dismantle equipment/fixtures and plan systematic replacement or repair of accessories and parts and return equipment to operation.
• Inspect repair, and install boiler controls; evaluate water levels, pressure, and temperature.
• Calculate the correct sizing for installations of piping and fixtures.
• Oversee plumbing tasks being performed by other department personnel.
• Inspect completed plumbing work for quality, safety, and proper operation.
• Coordinate maintenance work with other departments and divisions; maintain accurate records of maintenance and repair work.
• Periodically perform preventative maintenance programs as required.
Visit our website at #removed#
Since 1909, we have been dedicated to extending the life of your building assets and providing an exceptional experience for your customers.
We serve thousands of clients across the U.S. and in more than 20 international locations.
Apply for this job now.