An industry-leading and rapidly growing manufacturing company is seeking a Plant Manager at their flagship production facility in Northwest Ohio. The individual in this role will be responsible for the strategic leadership of all manufacturing operations as well as the budget. This is a permanent, direct-hire opportunity.Primary Responsibilities:
- Oversight over all areas of plant operations
- Lead and develop management staff
- Develop and manage operating and capital budgets
- Drive Lean Initiative across all plant functions
- Build and develop high-functioning teams in all departments through training and development
Our client offers a highly-competitive portfolio of insurance and retirement benefits as well as uniquely entrepreneurial culture. This role is also eligible for a strong performance bonus. Strong preference for local candidates.
- Bachelors Degree required (Engineering preferred)
- 10+ years of progressive leadership experience within manufacturing environments
- Strong understanding of Lean/Industrial optimization
- Proven ability to manage large budgets
Role: Plant Manager
Apply for this job now.