CloudShift is a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner and MuleSoft Partner. We are looking for an experienced Lead MuleSoft Consultant to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork ethos to support us in delivering more exceptional projects for our Customers.
If you love everything MuleSoft and meet the job role below then we would love to hear from you!
Lead MuleSoft Consultant Responsibilities:
- Technical Expertise
- Follow the CloudShift project methodology and MuleSoft API Lifecycle.
- Provide support and expertise to achieve a successful deployment of the integration/API solution.
- Scoping- support our solutions team in defining, sizing and shaping MuleSoft engagements.
- Analysis- work with customers and our project teams to elicit, elaborate and clarify detailed functional and non-functional requirements.
- Solutions Architecture&Design- Create and/or review&assure designs for integration and API solutions based on the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, including platform configuration and integration application design.
- Guide a development team through the build phase, providing advice and assurance against the design.
- Ensure best practice is followed with regards to development, source code management (SCM), CI/CD and unit testing.
- Review and assure build work of junior members of the team and ensure customer output is up to CloudShift standards.
- Testing- support system integration testing, and acceptance testing activities.
- Release- define and execute a deployment plan.
- Help grow future talent by coaching junior colleagues.
- Grow our catalogue of reusable assets and accelerators by documenting and refining methods and tools that support standardisation and best practice.
- Travel- a willingness to travel as and when required.
Lead Mulesoft Consultant Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (STEM subject an advantage).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in roles across the software project delivery lifecycle.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in MuleSoft.
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect and MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect.
- Experience creating MuleSoft applications.
- Experience in the complete API and/or software development life cycle.
- Ability to understand security concepts and solutions of components.
- Ability to manage simple projects including familiarity with project management concepts including risk management and escalation, stakeholder management, resource management, project planning etc.
Nice to have
- Salesforce and/or Tableau experience.
- Project Management certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP etc.)
- Solution/Enterprise Architecture qualifications (TOGAF, BCS etc.)
- Experience in other integration platforms in addition to MuleSoft.
Lead Mulesoft Consultant Business Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - confident presenting to senior stakeholders and explaining technical concepts to a senior business audience.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage a development team.
- Willingness to progress and adapt within a fast-paced business.
- Ability to prioritise and execute multiple tasks and to deadlines.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
Nice to have
- Experience in Consulting / delivering solutions to customers outside of your organisation and/or Tableau experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive workplace pension contributions.
- Annual bonus.
- Career development.
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Hundreds of perks through Perkbox
- Weekly socials
- Fabulous people to work with (we’re biased, but it’s true)
- Health cash plan
- Life insurance
- Industry leading opportunities to learn and develop.