Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following position, located in Jacksonville, FL.
The Vendor Management Office (VMO) is currently working a file system migration project (all content supporting the sourcing, procurement, and vendor performance lifecycle.) Every member of the VMO has a role to migrate and rename content into the appropriate folder and subfolder hierarchy design. The hardest lift is contract-centric content. There are 500+ vendors, with one or more active contracts, with a wide range of content history.
The selected candidate for this project must have the following necessary skills:
- Detail oriented
- Follows instructions posted in the migration user guide.
- Knowledge of how to move content from MS File System folder (cut) and paste into new folder (possible rename).
- Willing to ask questions when encountering unusual source location folders and file content.
- Can accept criticism if corrections need to be made (the work will be closely audited for compliance to standard).
- Ability to concentrate, work independently and meet a daily migration goal.
- MS File System: Outlook correspondence, Excel, and Word.
- Acrobat PDF
Visium Recruiting Services is a division and extension of Visium Resources, providing recruiting assistance in the location and screening of talent within various industries throughout all of Florida and the entire United States.
Role: File Coordinator
Apply for this job now.