We are seeking a CDL Class A Local Driver to join our team! You will be responsible for safely operating a Reefer truck with a capacity of at least 46,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW). Competitive pay. Benefits as position becomes permanent. HOME NIGHTLY.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Proficient in manual and e-logs
Qualifications: Please read carefully
- Minimum 1 year of experience driving a tractor
- Class A CDL
- Ability to unload pallets using a pallet jack- Limited touch
- Early am/Late Evening start times M-F occasional Sat.
- City Route Driving is a plus
- Flexible Dispatch Schedule
- Reefer experience preferred
- No More than 1 violation in the last 3 years
- No Reportable DOT Accidents in last 3 years
- No DUI's
- No Felony's
Hiring Company is top Employer Nationwide and offers a great work environment, new clean equipment and awesome benefits and retirement!
Role: CDL Class A Local Refrigerated Trailer Route Driver- Limited Touch
Apply for this job now.