Java Developer requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 8+ years of experience in the field.
- Experience in financial industry is highly desirable but not must.
- At least 8 years experience in role as a Java programmer, preferably on large application systems, with strict separation between development and production environments.
- The responsibilities include gathering requirements, working with business analysts, production support and developing new functionality, as well as keeping the applications up and running in high-availability production environment.
- Very experienced in Java based technology and architecture, specification, design, implementation, quality assurance, and deployment.
- 8+ years solid experience in core Java.
- Solid experience with XML, XSLT, REST, WS.
- 3+ years working with RDBMS, Oracle 12c preferred.
- Proven experience in Database Technology including DDL development, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Excellent knowledge of Design Patterns and OOD in general.
- Knowledge of scripting languages, Unix shells
- Experience of working using Agile/Scrum practices
Business Skills that are a plus:
- Understanding of a concept for major financial products.
- Experience with Equity and Fixed Income applications.
- Knowledge of equity trade processing and settlements.
- Desirable previous experience working with financial services company within production environment, involving support and development.
- Be able to work with large existing commercial code bases in agile environment, providing code integration and developing new modules for the vendor products.
- Has to be willing to learn a new technologies and applications.
- Organizational skills sufficient to work efficiently and accurately in an atmosphere of constantly changing business priorities.
- provided by Dice