This position is permanently fully remote!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
We are improving the lives of pets and the people who love them! We are currently looking for dedicated, professional team members who have a passion for pet wellness. Our Veterinary Community Clinics provide high quality preventative and wellness pet care services including diagnostic tests, vaccinations, preventative medications, microchipping, nail trims and a wellness check commensurate with the services administered.
This is a remote direct hire, exempt level position.
We provide base salary and bonuses.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for developing recruiting strategies and actively recruiting Veterinarians for our fixed center locations.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Review and coordinate candidate applications, conducts phone interviews/ screenings as needed, refer candidates to hiring managers, and participate in applicant interviews
- Extends written contingent job offers
- Ascertain recruitment requirements by evaluating organizational growth plans
- Act as main point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- In partnership with organizational leadership, develop talent acquisition strategy
- Source through various methods including advertising, job sites, conferences and career fairs
- Maintain effective relationships with social and professional networks
- Respond to inquiries from candidates explaining opportunities within the organization
- Provide weekly measurable feedback to management
- Keep current with sourcing strategies and industry trends
- Ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned
- 1+ years' experience recruiting Veterinarians
- 3+ years' experience within recruiting or talent acquisition
- Strong team player as we are a very collaborative team
- Tenacious and motivated by attaining set weekly goals
Powered by JazzHR