Senior Registered Nurse Location:
£31,700 - £42,300 (£18.50 p/hour) + Up to £2000 welcome bonus + excellent benefitsHours:
Full time or part time hours availableShifts:
Days or Nights available - flexible shiftsContract Type:
Permanent *Good Care Quality Commission (CQC) Rating *£2000 welcome bonus Further Details:
We are delighted to be recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
to work within a residential and nursing home in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
This airy, spacious and bright care home provides residential, nursing, palliative and respite care for elderly residents and those with dementia
. The home boasts a good reputation and an good CQC rating. Shift Pattern and Salary:
The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience Pre - Registered Nurses:
We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.Registered Nurse Benefits:
- up to £2,000 Welcome Bonus when you join
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NMC Annual Registration Fee Reimbursement
- Life Assurance
- CQC performance bonus
- Overtime Enhancements
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Excellent training and development opportunities with full support with Pin Revalidation
- Refer a friend scheme with payment of up to £750 available
- Contributory pension from Sanctuary up to set limits
- Access to a free 24/7 support service providing support including legal, financial, emotional and medical advice
- Discounts on shopping, holidays, cinema, dining, days out and much more via 'My Rewards'
- Criminal Records Checks are funded
- How to apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...]
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text [... Click Apply...]- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.