A 2B Claim Adjuster is responsible for the investigation and resolution of commercial auto/casualty claims, including coverage analysis, liability determination, reserve management, and the evaluation of damages, which may include one or more of the following:
- Handle a high volume of bodily injury claims in a virtual or centralized environment.
- Review and analyze bodily injury claim files referred to litigation in order to determine
- identify cases that should be recommended for settlement and develop strategic plans
to resolve litigated claims in an efficient, cost-effective, quality manner.
- Ensure integrity of investigations by reviewing the file for accurate and relevant investigation material and data acquisition.
- Ensure that all compliance requirements for claims handling correspondence are met in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve a large volume of claim calls and maintain best claim handling policies and practices.
- Issue payments as per discretionary settlement authority limits.
- Adjust reserves adequately on all new and existing claims.
- Assess comparative negligence pursuant to specific state statutes.
- Issue payments within authority or provide a detailed request if additional authority is required.
- Handle claims in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable compliance rules.
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent work experience. (1-2 years of work experience per year of college education).
- 3 years of complex BI claim adjusting experience involving bodily injuries,
- Current Adjuster License in Arizona and other states (Candidate must otherwise be able to obtain an Arizona Adjuster License if not currently licensed)
- Coordinate with outside sources to obtain information to aid in claim resolution.
- Recommend appropriate resolution of coverage issues to management.
- Use in-depth knowledge of liability issues to handle claims within authority.
- Exhibit a high level of skill and knowledge for claims requiring specialized handling including identifying issues that may require the use of independent experts or vendors.
- Applies knowledge of policies and procedures when determining coverage and concluding claims.
- Proficient in computer window-based programs with excellent navigation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
2B Claim Services offers our Full Time Employees the following benefits:
Competitive Compensation Plan Medical and Dental Disability & Life Insurance 401(k) Retirement Plan Paid Vacations, Sick Days & Paid Holidays and profit sharing.
Role: Bodily Injury Adjuster
Apply for this job now.