Consumer Attorney Marketing Group (CAMG), Woodland Hills based advertising agency that combines media buying expertise, industry experience and intensive analytics to deliver the most effective TV & radio campaigns is currently accepting applications for a Media Assistant position in our Media Buying Department. This position will serve as a member of an expanding organization with plenty of room for advancement and growth.
Reports to: Media Buyer
The Media Assistant is responsible for supporting one or more Media Buyers who negotiate with broadcasters for placement of our client’s advertising spots for the purpose of best leveraging our client’s advertising dollars. The Media Assistant is a detail oriented professional with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the Company. The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of direct response advertising experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist direct response media team
- Send and confirm media buys with media stations
- Serve as a liaison between media buyers and stations as needed
- As needed, assist with coordination of station pre-payment for media buys
- Compile spot times for specific clients as needed
- Impeccable Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task while remaining focused and precise in delivery
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications
- Intermediate to expert level Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written communication
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines seamlessly
Commensurate with experience; paid time off
CAMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and verification of prior employment and education.
Role: Media Assistant
Location: Woodland Hills,
Apply for this job now.