Senior Social Worker - Care Management - Dudley - £29.93p/h
Dudley's care management team is currently in need of a senior social worker to assist their team manager. Due to the seniority of the position, you must have strong previous, post-qualified experience in providing excellent standards of social work. Experience in a senior role is beneficial.
Benefits of this Senior Social Work role:
- Supportive team
- Training and development opportunities
- Good transport links
- CV enhancement
- Potential for long term placements
- Friendly and hands off management style
- Regular supervision
In the Care Management team your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide an efficient and cost effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed.
- Make sure every young person will have a professional and comprehensive pathway plan and risk assessment
- Investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidenced conclusions and realistic pathway plans
- Develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual, and have full regard to their overall development needs.
- Ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the Council's policies and procedures
- Ensure and assist the team manager in dealing with problems arising from caseloads
- Attend reviews, various meetings and court if required for each case presenting the Council plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity
As a qualified Social Worker, you must be:HCPC registeredEligible to work in the UKExperienced in similar roles
Role: Senior Social Worker - Care Management - Dudley - £29.93p/h
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west midlands, england, england
Apply for this job now.