HR Business Partner - Restaurants
Baltimore/ Washington DC
Up to $100,000
My client is a well-respected, popular restaurant group with many venues across the USA. They are continuously expanding and developing and due to that, they're now looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team.
- Responsible for most HR functions including benefits, onboarding, worker's comp, documentation and HRIS audits
- Play a major role in recruiting and onboarding including orientation for new hires across the US
- Represent the brand and culture in the best possible light within and outside of the organisation
- Maintain current knowledge of the US and federal legislation and regulations to monitor and ensure compliance
- Oversee all disciplinary issues
- Support restaurant General Managers
- HR experience across restaurants/F&B is a MUST
- MUST be able to speak Spanish
- Strong in all HR procedures including; compliance, recruitment, training and development etc
- Experience within a union environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Advanced on Microsoft Office
Interested in this challenge? Please send your resume to Alana today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram